The International Association of Cybercrime Prevention (IACP) is an international association consisting of members in various countries around the world. Membership is open to various professionals in the fields of law, academia, information technology, computer forensics, law enforcement and Internet services.
Members can enjoy the benefits of mutual collaboration with like-minded Cybercrime or Cyber law professionals all over the world and expand their international network of contacts, by attending Cybercrime seminars, conferences and other events organised by the IACP.
The IACP seeks to promote study and research in Cyber law through international conferences, networking, publication of member’s research works, job announcements and the provision of Internet resources. All member applications are strictly vetted. Membership is totally free as defined in the Association’s French constitution.
Members are invited to attend all the conferences, seminars and events organised by the Association at special reduced rates.
Past conferences that have been co-organised by The International Association of Cybercrime Prevention.
Actions co-organized by our association
- International Symposium on Cybercrime, Montpellier 2012
- The 5th International Conference on: Cyberlaw and Information Security (CIS 2011), Malaysia
- Egyptian Constitutional System Seminar: What future? (November 20, 2011)
- National Cybercrime workshop entitled Risks, Challenges and Confidence Building (CRCCB) Cairo, Egypt (October 2011)
- The 5th Regional Conference on Cybercrime, Law & Information Technology (CLIT), South Africa (29 and 30 June 2011)
- The 4th Regional Conference on Cybercrime & International Criminal Cooperation, Sydney (19 and 20 May 2011)
- Criminal law and the challenges to combat cybercrime, Casablanca, Morocco (27 to 29 October 2010)
- The 4th International Conference on Cyberlaw, States – States, (18 to 20 August 2010)
- Lex Informatica 2010, South Africa (July) 2010
- Study Day Law via the Internet, June 6, 2010, Cairo
- Criminal law and the challenges of combating organized crime in Cairo, (February 24 and 25, 2010).
- The Legal and technical development of the Internet, Cairo (December 6, 2009)
- IPRs, Personal Data Protection and National Security Lebanon (October) 2009
- Practical application of Cyberlaw in Different Environments, South Africa (July) 2009
- New Technologies and Governance of Health Systems, Egypt (June) 2009
- International Conference on Cybercrime and International Criminal Cooperation, Brazil, 2009
- Protection of Copyright in the Age of Digital Technology Egypt 2009
- Cybercrime: Concept, Issues and Mechanisms Egypt, 2009
- The International Conference on Democracy and Global Security in Istanbul, 2007
Participation in International Conferences
- FIC2010, Lille, 2010
- International Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics India, 2009
- Cybercrime Summit Africa South Africa, 2008
- The 9th International Festival of The Internet dete Tunisia, 2008
- The second Istanbul conference on Democracy and Global Security, 2007
- Cyber Terrorism as a New Security Threat Bulgaria, 2006
- The 6th Annual Conference of the European Society of Criminology Germany, 2006
- The International Conference on Security, Democracy and Human Rights, Jordan, 2006
- The First International Conference on Legal, Security, and Privacy Issues in IT Germany, 2006
- SLSA Annual Conference, University of Stirling, Scotland 2006
Share and Enjoy